Feel completely restored with massage
Do you want to be pain free and regain your freedom of movement? Massage therapy can benefit your physical and emotional well-being. It has been used for centuries to heal the body, soothe the mind and restore your natural balance.
Massage has many benefits, including:
- Relieves muscle aches and stiffness
- Balances the autonomic nervous system
- Reduces stress and promotes relaxation
- Assists faster injury recovery
- Relieves tension headaches
- Improves circulation, muscle tone and posture
- Lowers blood pressure, improves digestion and eliminates toxins
- Increases self-awareness
- Improves mental alertness and peace of mind
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
Why you must experience a massage from Lydie
Lydie Cerantola-Eid is Inner Territory’s fully qualified massage therapist. Lydie is extremely knowledgeable about the body, and is an expert in referred pain. Her manner is kind and compassionate and she will work with you to reveal the root cause of your discomfort.
Lydie uses techniques which prepare the body to maximize the benefit of the massage. Lydie’s know-how is impressive and she will provide you with tips and guidance on how you can minimize future recurrences of muscular pain.
Lydie is Swiss trained and qualified in variety of massage techniques including:
- Remedial/relaxation massage
- Sports/deep tissue massage
- Hot stone massage
- Lymphatic drainage
Lydie’s significant knowledge and exceptional skills are why many say she is the best massage therapist they have ever seen.