A comprehensive plan to achieve more
Do you struggle to know where your life is headed? Do you have trouble maintaining healthy relationships or following through on your responsibilities? Do you find negative feelings taking over and pushing happiness away?
If any of these scenarios speak to you, life coaching can help.
Life coaching is a personal development program that helps you thrive and live up to your full potential.
Life coaching is about you. It can introduce new behavior to help you with the changes you most want to make for yourself.
It can help you to:
- Determine who you are and where you want to be
- Achieve personal and professional goals
- Resolve unhealthy relationship issues (couples therapy is available)
- Manage times of major change or turmoil
- Overcome personal obstacles and challenges
- Put your needs and wants in harmony
- Increase productivity and gain clarity of mind
- Develop a comprehensive plan to take back control of your life
Don’t miss out on life. Talk to a Life Coach today!
How does life coaching work?
Life coaching is a process that involves assessing current behaviors and making changes to help you thrive. Over the course of the three month program, we will build your self-confidence and give you the skills you need to achieve more in your life, easily.
Various tools and therapies can be used, including:
- Psychology tests to assess underlying emotions
- Myers-Briggs personality test
- The Birth Referential tool (which tells us why you do what you do)
- Assessing current relationship influences
- Discovering how anger manifests in your life
Depending on your needs and preferences, hypnotherapy may be used to help develop life skills in the areas of:
- Boundary setting
- Building confidence
- Managing frustration
- Gaining motivation and overcoming procrastination
The Schema Inventory is used to assess where you are at and measures your progress between the first and last session. That way you can see how far you have really come.
For couples, our Inner Dealings program allows us to look at both individuals in a relationship. We can explain your dynamic, explore how you communicate and develop ways to make things better for both of you.
Life coaching will give you the means to achieve more, live more and enjoy more.
Get more out of your life – talk to a life coach today